- Company Law – Mergers & Acquisitions – Commercial Law
- Investment Funds - Securitisation Vehicles
- Economic Criminal Law - International Criminal Law
- Real Estate Law - Construction Law - Urbanism Law
Cédric BELLWALD began his career at the Luxembourg Bar in 2009. He is specialised in, and advises, national and international clients in the areas of company law, commercial law, investment funds and insolvency and restructuring procedures. He was collaborating from 2009 to 2014 in a large firm in Luxembourg. Prior to joining the MOYSE BLESER, he was Counsel in another reputated firm in Luxembourg. He has become a Partner of the firm in January 2018.
He is a member of the European Lawyers’ Union UAE.
He was President of the Young Bar Association of Luxembourg from September 2017 to September 2018.
- 2007 Master’s Degree in Private Law, Robert Schuman University (Strasbourg III), France
- 2008 Master II Study of European Law and Private Law, Criminal Sciences and Prevention of Fraud and Money Laundering, Robert Schuman University (Strasbourg III), France
French, English, German and Luxembourgish
Cédric BELLWALD pubblica su argomenti legali nella stampa specializzata in lingua francese e inglese.