- Administrative Law – Public Law – Administrative Litigation
- European Law – Competition Law – Sectoral Regulation
- Dispute Resolution – Litigation
- Real Estate Law - Construction Law - Urbanism Law
- Private International Law
Laurent HEISTEN began his professional career with an internship in a law firm in Luxembourg and specializes in administrative law, administrative litigation, urbanism law and private and public international law.
In January 2017, he joined the law firm MOYSE BLESER as a lawyer. Laurent has been admitted to the Luxembourg Bar in September 2018.
In 2016 and 2017, he taught a general course in Luxembourg law at the BTS Technologie Bois at the Lycée du Nord in Wiltz.
- 2011 Bachelor of Law (General Public Law Track), University of Montpellier I
- 2011 University Diploma for theory and philosophy of Law University of Montpellier I
- 2012 Master’s Degree in European and International Law, University of Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense
- 2013 Master 2 in International relations Law and Law of the European Union, University of Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense
- 2016 Doctor of Public Law (Thesis on the subject of equity in maritime delimitation, under the supervision of Pr. Alain PELLET), « very honorable » mention
French, German, English, Spanish, Luxemburgish
« Civ., 15 juill. 1811, Dame Champeaux-Grammont », in PELLET A., MIRON A. [dir.], Les grandes décisions de la jurisprudence française de droit international public, préface de Ronny Abraham, 1re édition, Dalloz, Paris, 2015, pp. 1-9