- Insurance Law - Reinsurance Law
- Dispute Resolution - Litigation
- Company Law - Merges & Acquisitions - Commercial Law
- Real Estate Law - Construction Law - Urbanism Law
Jean-Baptiste MEYRIER joined the firm in March 2019. He has been admitted to the Luxembourg in 2017 (List IV), is admitted at the Paris Bar since 2012 and to the New York since 2011.
He is involved in transactional and litigation work as well as in general business law and insurance law.
- 2008 - University of Salamanca
- 2009 - Panthéon-Assas University (Paris II), Master of Business Law and Taxation
- 2010 - Boston University, LL.M in American Law
French, English, Spanish
Jean-Baptiste MEYRIER has published various articles in French, English and Spanish.