- Insurance Law - Reinsurance Law
- Dispute Resolution - Litigation
- Company Law - Merges & Acquisitions - Commercial Law
- Real Estate Law - Construction Law - Urbanism Law
Jean-Baptiste MEYRIER joined the firm in March 2019. He has been admitted to the Luxembourg Bar in 2017 (List IV) and in 2020 as Avocat à la Cour, to the Paris Bar in 2012 and to the New York Bar in 2011.
His practice focuses on transactional and litigation work, both in general business and insurance law.
- 2008 - University of Salamanca
- 2009 - Panthéon-Assas University (Paris II), Master of Business Law and Taxation
- 2010 - Boston University, LL.M in American Law
French, English, Spanish
Jean-Baptiste MEYRIER has published various articles in French, English and Spanish.