- Insurance Law - Reinsurance Law
- Dispute Resolution - Litigation
- Company Law - Merges & Acquisitions - Commercial Law
- Real Estate Law - Construction Law - Urbanism Law
Jean-Baptiste MEYRIER joined the firm in March 2019. He has been admitted to the Luxembourg Bar in 2017 (List IV), to the Paris Bar in 2012 and to the New York Bar in 2011.
His practice focuses on transactional and litigation work, both in general business and insurance law.
- 2008 - University of Salamanca
- 2009 - Panthéon-Assas University (Paris II), Master of Business Law and Taxation
- 2010 - Boston University, LL.M in American Law
French, English, Spanish
Jean-Baptiste MEYRIER has published various articles in French, English and Spanish.